Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FENAVIN


FENAVIN stands for FEria NAcional del VINo which is the largest trade show in Spain - over 1000 exhibitors from all over the country will be showing their wines. I've always been a big believer in Spanish wines and I think they are probably best values in the business, Euro for Euro. This is an exciting event for me because it is the first time that I will be exposed to so many different Spanish wines - I should be plowing through 100+ per day in my quest to find new and exciting wines to bring in. It will be interesting to discover producers who are making authentic wines of character, hopefully I won't have to suffer through too many examples of the overblown and overdone ones that are sadly very fashionable these days...

TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment